That's my Kyokka character.
Hopeful for someone to take the end of that leash to take him for a nice long walk, good exercise. Guess he needs it! Just as much as a fine delicious ample meal afterwards to weigh him down good for the night! His weight needs to be kept in good check after all, can't afford to lose any of that delightful loose soft pudge down there! Rather maybe subtly sneak a few pounds more on him even?
Back when he was slender (yes, it is his refsheet, trying to maintain the arrangement of those stripes!)
Therapy. He is happy, I am not since a very long while. Feeling very lonely, isolated and apathetic. I have no idea how it would even be possible to actually meet anyone in this mess (April, 2021, 13 months since Covid lockdowns started). Internet is bleak, bland and empty, frustrating.
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!