Probably the scariest ride of Budapest Amusement Park. This thing rotates around in all directions several times turning you upside down. Well, it would probably be nifty to try it out, but not for my stomach which would rather throw itself up before to stay out of that! Watching it was interesting, though - and from the "crowd" on it, I guess I wasn't alone with this thought!
Image was taken with an Olympus C2500L digital camera.
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!