Two distinct Interlace HI-Res + Sprite images for the Commodore 64. I created these using a small self-made pixel pusher software, also implementing a rudimentary display routine for them for the real C64 (Nothing of much interest, I only used a single 16Kb page for the VIC, half the screen left flickering like hell, but that proved it!).
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!