A guide to the varieties of Cyats, the companion creatures of the Shiriats.
For an idea how they look like, here is one, slender, long-limbed elegant quadrupeds with quite some intelligence crammed into their small heads. The Cyat actually has a bigger brain than even the Shiriat who supposedly bred their ancestors to be their equivalents.
Otherwise even the Cyat is a timid, dependent creature, appreciating the care of their Shiriat friends.
The Kyotu on the other hand remained to be a doglike subordinate companion of the Hrokor, in some parts even kept as cattle, them regarding Kyotu meat as a special delicacy. No wonder the Cyats aren't too happy about learning how they got to somehow capture a few of their kind to interbreed them into what became the Kyokka.
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!