An another composition which incidentally turned out rather good. Hairy bug in a dandelion. I don't know what kind of bug is it, but looks spiffy with that white fur.
It was taken with the old Olympus C2500L, in manual mode, with autofocus. I experiment with guessing the amount of light on my own as the camera's automatic shutter speed settings almost always end up badly saturating.
I will later come up with an article after assembling some shots I took during this spring. Bugs, lizards, and even a snake, and even without the photo machine, going up the hills is always interesting!
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!