Site design for my stuff, used in the first half of 2009.
There were two mayor problems with this. For one, just look at that poor cheetah's head... That really did not turn out right. For an other, although here it is solved, there it was not: The menu texts were just static images making it impossible to programatically change them (The current design is capable to do that).
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!