My Enterprise 128K config, just assembled for the show. An interesting part is that thing on the right of the machine, that's a "quirkstick". A home-built Atari-compatible thing. Moreover the Ep is a bit hacked since it's key foil was damaged under it's stick, so it got an Atari joystick connector on the left for the Enter, and the direction keys (they share one line in the matrix). Later I acquired a replacement foil making this hack unnecessary.
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
Awesome machine, also this site is cool.