The edge of the stormcloud south of Budaörs (Hungary) in the sunset, the first day of summer, around 20:25.
I took this late picture for the interesting cyan coloration of the clouds hovering above the mountains, something I had never seen before. It looked a lot more impressive in reality.
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!