Retro Revolution Project Game Engine. This is an early 90's era microcomputer or game console design under development, under a clean GNU GPL based license with extensions planned to allow for more openness (as in the distinction between open and free software) towards application (game) design. It builds over a 16 bit CPU running at 12.5 MHz, assisted by 4 megs of RAM and peripherals for managing graphics and sound in an efficient manner, inspired mostly by Commodore designs of these ages.
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!