Late evening over a calm pond.
At last I got myself to very reluctantly let go of some money to buy a new camera, an Olympus Tough TG-4, second-hand (of course :p ), and had already seen a bit of adventure while figuring it out. My old C2500L still works, but it quite shows its age by now. Maybe will do some photographing again!
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!