Hi! So you visited this little site's "about" section, well, then, as this tiny part of the huge internet is mine, I may as well introduce myself to know who you face here. So let's get into it!
- Nick: Jubatian
- Name: Sandor Zsuga
- Mail: jubatian at jubatian.com
- Experienced in: Primarily software development for micro-controllers, more or less experience on other fields of IT technology.
- Native language: Hungarian.
- Other languages: English (Meh!), a very little of French.
- Hobbies: Hiking, exploring and photographing, reading (classical literature, fantasy and fiction, traveler's books, ethology), writing (sci-fi), drawing, retro game development.
- Music (A few): Nightwish, Rhapsody, Pink Floyd, Supertramp, Vangelis, Jean Michael Jarre, Mattias Westlund, Commodore remixes and other independent authors.
Basically that's it. For the rest, I assume you clicked here as what I do here at least remotely interests you, so well, I guess you also read some of my blog entries in the archive. You may have noticed I didn't much left any contact information above: It's just below, scroll down, read that few silly rules so it will arrive, and write. I just felt pointless to leave an e-mail address for the excessive amounts of spam waiting to storm any address left open.
For those who would be interested, I keep some CV's here I used when I felt it like I should try myself at a new job:
About the site
This site is my primary blog also serving as an art showcase as I don't much participate on any of the known providers like Facebook and the likes. The content management system under it is ProcessWire which I customize for my needs all myself including the complete site design. Well, if one can do some art, why not?