A visit to London! Second time I was really abroad, this time with my sister for a few days of low-cost sightseeing, staying at one of her friend for free.
That's an amazing city, well, this now may sound strange with me writing in English. I am Hungarian, and compared to our well, excuse-of-a-capitol almost-a-public-litter-bin, all I could say, amazing. It was thrilling to explore that diverse place, and it seemed it could go on for heaven knows how long if we could stay.
The bird on the bottom is a "muet", at least that was how my sister called them, the name probably coming from French. This bird can not be found in Hungary, we don't even have a name for them.
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!