The wyverns stirred my imagination further resulting in another writing, this time using a conventional medieval setting. Nothing exceptional, just practicing forming stories and some English language grammar, but I hope nothing short of pleasant entertainment either. Except lots of interesting interactions with wyverns in this one!
A goal of the world design was trying to set up something plausible, how these large beasts of the sky could coexist with mankind if they were present. There is nothing much beyond: I concentrated on the wyverns, with little effort put in sketching the medieval environment itself which may show. I hope it is passable as entertainment, though!
This story (again) is licensed under either Creative Commons BY-SA (Share Alike) or GNU General Public License version 3 (these are roughly equivalent by intentions, but incompatible), so you can spread it however you wish!
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!