"The Purple", as my sister called: a Top Swing in Budapest Amusement Park. This thing looked scary, and, accordingly, there was no much traffic around it, but trying it out it wasn't such a nightmare deal. It mostly swung free, the gondola was just held in place by the mechanism at times to turn us upside down, and suddenly letting go, giving some real wild spins. For the finale it held us face down towards a pool (in the summer they squirted water from there) - I was thinking, eh, how convenient, now I won't puke myself - but to the end I got to get off with my breakfast still inside. Well, it was even a good ride after all!
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!