A rotozoomer in RRPGE, using the Graphics Accelerator, for specification 00.008.000 (in July, 2014). Just an example program, experimenting with how the hardware may be utilized for common tasks.
Trigonometry sucks. It took ridiculous amounts of time until I got the maths right for this simple stuff (it is simple, but once starting coding, you will mix up signs, add the wrong numbers, mix up X and Y, and all at once, aargh). At least the same principles should apply for any further tasks needing rotation.
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!